19 October 2012

A little bit spooky!

We had a spooky challenge at Bombshell Stamps this week- to produce a project using purple, orange or green and GLITTER!!
So here is my Flying Siren!

I used the Mermaid Anchor coloured with purples and greens with lashings of purple glitter!
I added some bat wings to create a Flying Siren!
I used my Floral Ovals from Spellbinder I added the small ship from A Pirate's Life set and the Volcano from Vintage Hula Girl to create a shadow background.

I LOVE Halloween!!
Happy crafting!
GlitteryKatie xxXxxx

7 comments:

Artyjen said...

That's fabby ;) Love the green skin/orange hair combo and those wings really set her off!
xoxo Sioux

Sparkly Engineer said...

I am so totally and completely in love with what you have done with this image. You are absolutely creatively brilliant. This is awesome dipped in chocolate with sprinkles.

Did I mention I really like this?

I am soooooo casing this idea.

Kim said...

Awesomely gorgeous card!!! I love what you did with the mermaid and adding the wings was such an amazing idea! I love this card so much.

Ink Art Designs said...

Hi Katie, wow, such a gorgeous card! I love the colours and the feminine spookiness with the glitter. Your colouring is brilliant.
Thankyou for joining us this fortnight at Fashionable Stamping Challenges
Dot x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

How cool is that, such a sexy winged mermaid, really a wonderful creation. Thanks for joining us at FSC this fortnight.

Basement Stamper said...

ohhhh, love her purple dress! Gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining us at Blogger's Challenge this week.

Mrs.B said...

Fabulous card, love the idea of adding wings to the mermaid!
Thanks for joining us at FSC
Avril