4 August 2011

Catching Up...



Alison gave us a colour theme:


..which I will admit I struggled with- not that I didn't LOVE the colours but I am a crafter of habit and I tend to stick to a limited palette and didn't have most of the colours...so I cheated!
I used some Ranger Adirondack Colourwash sprays to get as close as I could and played with my new Butterfly Dreams stamps too:
Paper made with the spray and squidge method (I'll pop a  Tutorial up this month as it's great fun to play with!) and the butterfly from my glitter tutorial HERE on the Bombshell Blog.

 You can see I used some Perfect Pearls in with the color wash sprays to add some shine:


Handmade paper rose above with coloured seam binding (I'll pop up a tutorial for these this month)


Used my Banner Sayings stamp and my new Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Squares- which are beautiful!!

I have another card I made with my Butterfly Dreams stamps which I'll pop up tomorrow- quite different from this one- this is such a versatile set of stamps!

Happy crafting!
GlitteryKatie XxXxX

4 comments:

MAODREN said...

Hello Katie
I discovered your blog thanks to the little comment you left at home
Your cards are simply magical
Thank you for this beautiful discovery
Sorry for my bad english ;-)

Kathi said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Look at you. The hop color challenge and the sketch too!

I'll look forward to the "Spraying & Squidging" tutorial. :D

Sparkly Engineer said...

Beautiful card. You know I love the glitter.

Cheryl Valadez said...

Super vibrant and very luxurious! I love the feel of this regal card! I can't wait for the toots!