26 August 2007

Dares Updatehttp://www.blogger.com/img/gl.link.gif




Collectively Yours is taking a break for the summer as lots of us are on hols, tending children/ pups and other assorted animules and generally enjoying brief periods of sunshine *snorts derisively here*
Seriously though, with so little of the 'yellow stuff' in the sky you have to dash out and prance round in it any chance you get!!!

We will be back with the Dares refreshed and bubbling with Mojo inspiring ideas in September -ahhh I LOVE Autumn so much!!!
Here are some of the Dares that I did whilst I was being a puppy wrangler and badly neglecting my Blog- Sorrrrrreeeeee!!!!! *apologetic grin*

Dares were to use Monochromatics- there's a blast from the past!! I remember when the Bazzill monos came out- I'm afraid I am a Patterned Paper girl and I really struggled to use the Monos first time around! My take on this challenge was to use mono PP's for my LO for this challenge as I do like my PP's and filling up space- try as I might I don't seem to be able to leave 'white space' alone!!! Hee-hee I couldn't let it lie!!! More is MORE in my book!!

Speaking of Patterned Paper-we were challenged to use FOUR or more patterned papers on one LO. I loved this piccies My Big Sis' took of my nephew and me playing Boxing on the Nintendo Wii. I had some beautiful 7gypsies papers which went with the piccies nicely and co-ordinated with one another. I used small strips of papers in some areas- to show you don't have to have BIG blocks of PP's on a page

Our last challenge before our break was to use Die Cuts. I will put my hands up to being a QuicKutz fan!! I had this great pics of the 'Blonde One' and 'Miss Acorn' messing around in the rain to lracous renderind of Rhianna's 'Under my Umberella-ella-ella' *giggle* please note the use of 'JAZZ hands' by DD whilst performing- a future lovie perhaps??!

No comments: