25 January 2007

Hmmmmm Yummy Paper


Had an email this morning and I saw THESE which I must say look rather delish!! I think that when my stash diet is over I will go and search out these lovlies!!
Of course CHA 07 has started in the US and quite a few shop owning pals are flying over to Annaheim to lap up the scrapping wares of the biggest and best scrapbook companies in the world. Have a great time girlies and sign up for plenty of new goodies!

QueenofStash suggested that we complete 30 LO's before buying new stash. This seemed like a brillo idea to lots of us. So far: 11 of 30 LOs

I for example had a shiney new QuicKutz Revolution sitting on my shelf ready to use. Christmas interrupted my plans but as I am in the scrapping groove now it has proved itself invaluable. In fact the Revolution has transformed my whole QuicKutzing routine. I can cut 4 single ies at a time which means cutting titles and doubleKutz dies is an absolute SNIP now! I even sold my beloved Pink QuicKutz Squeeze as I realised that Revvy and I are firm friends!!
I used my Abigail Grande alpha on my Spiderman LO and enjoyed using it so much that I invested in another alpha Grande and bought 'Washington' at a fabby price at Cre8tiveOnline.


So I am loving using up my stash, especially as I am scrapping just for me!! I seem to have a thing about getting as many different papers on one LO as possible- I better be careful, I may end up with a LO 2" thick!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hay Katie,

Thought I'd stop by and say hi. The new quick cuts looks cool, I can't wait to see what you come up with the DT pack, I've never used a quick cuts so I'm excited too see.

Cheers, Lauren x