31 July 2013

July Bombshell Blog Hop!

Here we are at the end of July already and as it's a Wednesday it can only mean it's the Bombshell Blog Hop!
Alison has decided that we are getting painty, the theme is "Paint the Town"-use paints and/or sprays with your Bombshell stamps to create a project.
Well we've been sweltering here in England this month- a real shock for us more used to soggy summers!
With this in mind I have gone all patriotic with Bombshell Angel and turned her into a Brit Chick!
I was quite restrained with my paint for once ( I do love to get inky and painty) but I flicked some white Mister Huey paint onto my background which was great fun!



.....restrained paint'iness from me!

Supplies
Bombshell Angel 
Papermania Portobello Road papers
Bazzil Patterned papers
Distress Inks
Spectrum Noir Markers
Spellbinders

Now HOP along to Alaine's Blog to see her wonderful creation and here's the road map in case you get lost along the way!!

Glittery Katie YOU ARE HERE!!!

Happy Crafting!
GlitteryKatie xxx

3 comments:

Marnie said...

Your restrainyness is quite lovely! Such a beautiful Project!

Alison said...

Fabulous! I love when you make these vintage styled pieces. You little bit o' paint is perfect.

Fearless said...

I love it!