22 April 2013

It's Muse Monday!!

Amazing that it's the 4th Monday of April already which means it's my turn for Bombshell Blog's Muse Monday!
Each month we choose a Bombshell Stamp Set to showcase and then each Monday the Design Team members show you their projects!
I love seeing the variety of projects and looks from the same stamp set- very inspiring!

This month it was Harley Bikes which is a new stamp set for me.
I wanted to do something a little different and took inspiration from a scrapbook page.
I imaginged the effect a Harley would have on a little old lady, the imaginary Great Aunt Ada who was secretly a biker!



Supplies
Harley Bike Bombshell Set
7 Gypsies Trousseau papers
7 Gypsies Tea-Thyme Journalling notecard
Tim Holtz gears
Distress Ink

See the other Muse Monday posts over on the Bombshell Blog!

Happy Crafting!
GlitteryKatie xxXxxXxx

2 comments:

Alison said...

Hahaha! Great Aunt Ida is quite the daredevil! Great page!

Anonymous said...

Oooh I love it :)