12 September 2009

Going Digital with my Copics and a Sketch!

I was browsing Brodbags Blog and spotted an AWESOME stamp, beautifully coloured!
I investigated of course *grins* and found out these were digi stamps from Mo Manning GORGEOUS!!!I
I love her style and digi stamps you paypal and wait a few mins for the email and download- instant stamp fix!!! YAHOO!!!!
So here is my first attempt using the beautiful Little Girl in Kimono and my Copic Ciaos (which I am learning to use)
Also used 7 gypsies papers.
I used a sketch from Caardvarks for the card.
Caardvarks are holding a sketch competition this week so tootle over there to see the three great sketches and take part!
Remember you gotta be in it to win it!!!

9 comments:

Lyzzydee said...

Lovely!! I like your cards !!

SmilynStef said...

Stunning coloring ... fabulous sketch design.

Sue from Oregon said...

love the colors you used on this card!

Jane Wetzel said...

this is GREAT coloring! Love it! Thanks for playing!

lauren bergold said...

oh my gosh--what a sweet and adorable card! (& a great job of coloring that cute image!)

Unknown said...

Ooh, I love this! That image is just so cute...and wonderfully colored!

Kathi said...

Gorgeous. I love that kitty. Awww.

Michelle Giraud said...

Adorable card. Great job on the Caardvarks Sketch challenge!

Boo said...

Oooh gorgeous! Guess who is in the process of Mo Manning purchasing? *looks heavenward and whistles nonchalantly* :D

LOL @ word verification: wooritio!! Especially for the hounds!