22 September 2009

Faeries!!!



So I've been practising more with my Copics on these gorgeous images by Mo Manning Digital Pencil Too

Tabia is a beautiful little fairy blowing bubbles.
Copics Used:
Skin E15, E17,E18
Hair C1,C5, C9
Dress B00, B02, B32 (R20, R22 for trim)
Shadow C1 & C5

Someone asked me about the glittered wings here's what I did:
When I did Fabia's wings- I coloured them in the lightest blue (B00) all over.
I then went over the veins and outer edge very carefully with the B02.
I went in with the blender pen and removed ink within each section of the wing (roughly following the shape) this made the wing appear more transluscent.
I glittered her wings with Crystal Stickles which I applied and spread with my finger tip to make a thin layer.


This is Fairy 3 who is having a whale of time swooshing through the air- she looks likes she up to some mischief!
Skin E00,E11, R20
Dress Y11, Y21, Y28 and YG03
Hair E31, E33, E35

2 comments:

Muckyfingers said...

Beautiful honey xXx

Charlotte said...

Baaaaad KT, I want Copics now!!!