28 December 2015

Winter Wonderland

      I have a lovely friend who loves dancing and every time I hear swing music (which I love thanks to my Mum!) I think of my friend. She goes off on lots of adventures often to do with her dancing and I adore seeing her photos of these journeys! She has a wicked sense of humour so I made her a shadow box with a winter theme instead of a Christmas card!
        The shadowbox was painted and waxed and I used the Sizzix Birch Trees Thinlets: Holiday Words Script Thinlets and Woodlands Thinlets all with plenty of glitter. I hope she likes it!




Entered in Simon Says Stamps Winter Challenge
Happy Crafting!
GlitteryKatie x

4 comments:

Sarah Keerie said...

She is adorable, and love the 'card' xxx

Emma Williams said...

What a beautiful winter wonderland scene ~ it's gorgeous and so pretty! Thank you so much for sharing your project and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... :) x

Artyjen said...

Ab Fab! Happy New Year and hope your move went smoothly. xoxo Sioux

Beulah Bee said...

What a lovely gift!