23 December 2014

Last one before we move!

After far too many delays we are finally moving to our new home tomorrow, Christmas Eve!
Here's another Christmas card I made using my new Lawn Fawn stamps.This is the first time I've coloured a Walrus so I built up the colour steadily then took out some colour using the Blending pen to give a textured, mottled appearance!



Lawn Fawn Critters in the Arctic and Love You Latte with Spectrum Noir pens.

I've entered this card into the LawnScaping December challenge



I won't be online much as BT are unable to say when they can connect us to the internet - dreadful in this day and age but hey ho, lots of unpacking to do and hopefully some crafting!

Happy Crafting!
GlitteryKatie 
XXX

3 comments:

Artyjen said...

Wishing you much joy in your new home for Christmas. I sympathise as I've had to do that once!
XoxoSioux

Tamara said...

Wow, beautiful card!!
Love your coloring
Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping
xx Tamara

jenn shurkus said...

wicked cute card! i love how you colored your images :) thank you for playing a long with us at lawnscaping!