22 July 2014

Little Fwog!

I've just discovered the gorgeous stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn and my main supplier (yes they are addictive!) is Make The Day Special !

So on MTDS's blog is a challenge....


.... and it took a little while to find my first card I blogged as my early blogging was a lot of waffling and scrapbooking but here is my first card,


...from 2007 using my Tilda stamps (which I must get out and play with again!) http://ferrishyn-frontier.blogspot.co.uk/2007/11/tilda-time.html

So using the little fwoggy from the Critters Ever After set I created...


a diddy little birthday card!

Happy Crafting!
 GlitteryKatie xxx


1 comment:

Tara Cardwell said...

What an adorable card - I love the stars above the frog - makes me think he's about to transform into a prince at any moment! You did a superb job on our CASE history challenge.
Thanks so much for joining us at Make the Day Special Stamp Store this month.
Tara