1 October 2013

Recently Hooked...

I have been hopping around my various crochet projects but recently finished this cute dragon


 I LOVE Dragons and this one is white like Ruth from Anne McCaffreys Dragon Books of Pern!
Pattern by Lucy Ravenscar on Ravelry.com

Also working away on my Drops Blanket it was great to take on holiday for some evening hooking!



If you want any details pop along to Pinterest as I have a coupld of crochet boards with LOTS of Free patterns to peruse HERE

Happy Crafting!

GlitteryKatie XXX

2 comments:

Kim said...

Awesome! I love that dragon!

Andrea Ockey Parr said...

That dragon is absolutely adorable! I have SO much admiration for people who can do handwork like this. Kudos to you. I tried to knit a scarf once and it turned out to be a triangle. You've got lots of skills with both crocheting and papercrafting, so thanks for always sharing such inspiration projects!