27 May 2013

Tin Type Sailor Girl!

Today is Muse Monday over on the Bombshell Blog where we showcase one Bombshell stamp set every Monday for a month.
This month it's the turn of Ahoy Sailor!

I had a little Altoid tin that was just asking to be altered so I DID!!

 First I covered the tin with some cool vintage paper from Bazzill Basics (Antique Papers)


I filled the tin with stamped images from various sea and sailor themed Bombshell Stamps.


 Pride of place went to the Beautiful Ahoy Sailor Girl herself mounted on a Spellbinders frame!


I coloured her in using my Spectrum Noir pens and cut her out and mounted her on the Spellbinders Floral Oval to go on top of the covered tin.

Pop over to the Bombshell Blog to see what Alison and Stempelientje have also created!

Happy Crafting!
GlitteryKatie xxx

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This is awesome. It reminds me of my Grandma. And not in an old-fashioned way. Grandma was a bombshell!

Kathi said...

I so love this tin! It's just fabulous!