20 April 2011

Time to BLOG HOP!!!

New Bombshell girl Rachael challenged to create something with a wedding theme this month, so inspired by that and the triptych I made at the recent Paperartsy event I made:



Supplies:
Copics for colouring (I kept a limited palette so the three scenes would match one another)
Tim Holtz paper stack for the frames
Tim Holtz Tissue Tape for the frames
Grungeboard and crackleglaze for the embellies

Hope you enjoyed my take on Rachael's Wedding theme and now it's time to .......





..................... Hop on over to Sparkly Engineer's Blog

12 comments:

Kathi said...

Wow. This freakin' rocks!!!

You have mad masking skillz to go with your fabulous coloring skillz.

All the details are absolutely perfect!

Sparkly Engineer said...

Wow - what an awe inspiring project. You are amazingly talented.

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!! Oh my wowzers, can i craft like you when i grow up???? please please pretty please!!!!!

Mary G. said...

Katie, your creativity and talent never cease to amaze me! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Swoon!!! Katie, you did this challenge up right! You have completely taken my breath away with this stunning creation!

Rachael said...

Katie, this is a wonderful project! I love how you incorporated three different sets into one big project. Gives three different vignettes, and yet they all flow together. Great work!!

Unknown said...

LIke it - are you kidding I lOVED It - fabulous
perderg@q.com

Hey Hey Paula said...

WOW! Gorgeous! So many details.

Erin said...

Oh wow! This is simply stunning - your work is fantastic. Thank you so much for taking the time to share it.

Kas said...

WOW! Love it!

Nicole Maki said...

How cool is this!!! I really love your triptych and all the Tim Holtz goodies you used. The limited color pallette really makes the images a cohesive whole.

Great job!

Anonymous said...

This is AMAZING!!!! A HUGE -WOW-!!!