I'm a tagging virgin so thanks to ScrapDolly for popping my cherry!!!
1. If a movie was being made of your life who would you like to be cast to play yourself? And why?
Maybe the girl from 'Bones' Emily Deschanel she's dark haired, tallish and QUIRKY!!!
2. You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with & your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with, who would they be & why?
Fave would be someone like Katharine Hepburn- feisty, strong willed, tell-it-like-it-is broad!!! She knew everyone in Hollywood in its heyday and I bet would be fascinating to yak to!
Least fave would have to be someone like John Prescott- talking politics all the time and loving the sound of his old voice- opinionated and sexist!
3. What are your three favourite crafting products?
Tim Holtz Distress Inks- I love getting inky and aging stuff.
Grungeboard- something to ink and adds texture/dimension to LOs
Glitter- well I am GlitteryKatie!!
4. If you could invent something to do anything what do you think it would be?
A transporter like they have on Star Trek so DH could get to and from work in the blink of an eye and I could visit my Sis without a 3 hour drive!!
5. What are the last three books that you read?
Something t tell the grandchildre- Mark Oliver Everett
The Master Harper of Pern- Anne McCaffrey
Good Wives- Louisa M Alcott
6. Qvc or create & Craft?
QVC I suppose (under duress!!)
7. Docrafts or Dovecraft or DCWV?
DCWV if I HAD to as I have liked their 'Once Upon a Time' papers- well they were glittery!!
8. What is your claim to fame?
Been in a few Scrapping mags here and the US and a couple of scrapping books.
I danced on the stage of the Theatre Royal in York ( I was 4!!!)
I shall Tag........