13 December 2007

Fa-la-la-la-laaaaa la-la-la-la!!!

Tis the season to be Jolly Fa-la-la-la-laaaaaa la-la-la-laaaaaa!!! *jingles bells*
Dare 75 sees us getting festive with lots of ideas for Christmas scrapping and papercrafting!

I just LOVE these Doodlebug Houses and had to make to with the glitter and sugarcoated paper also from Doodlebug. Hopefully I made a frosty home suitable for the little people who may be out and about at this time of year!

Don't forget to check out Tim Holtz's blog to enjoy his gorgeous tags he's been making- I certainly plan on getting inky this weekend and having a bash at some of those gorgeous tags!

2 comments:

Lyzzydee said...

I love these houses as well!! I have a couple living in my lounge!!

Christi said...

oooooh, KT, these are absolutely GORGEOUS!!! Wow!!! I love all that you have been creating lately! smiles...